Black Rock pilates, corealign
- balances muscle strength around joints to enable efficiency of movement and correcting posture
- used for injury rehabilitation or prevention and stress release
- pilates breathing opens the ribcage, aligns the pelvic floor and diaphragm, increases lung capacity and circulation
- increase body perception and quality of movement
- develop strength from within
- functional, standing exercises challenge the core, posture, balance, strength and flexibility in a safe environment.
- improves gait, hip and shoulder mobility, spacial awareness and endurance.
- enhances performance in running, tennis, golf and skiing